Confirming Video's Dominance
Capture their attention and win in marketing.
If you use social media, you already know how important video is. However, just to re-affirm that you're spending time in the right place, here are the latest trends that reveal the best way to display your content on Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, and Twitter:
- YouTube: More than 5 billion video views are watched each day
- Facebook: Around 500 million people watch Facebook videos every day
- Twitter: 82% of Twitter's audience watches video content
Clearly, video is the dominant form of content grabbing your audience's attention. Smart Media produces consistent video content for our clients. We tell your story and keep your branding in front of your audience.
Here's what you need to know about the specifics of video marketing on YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter:
- YouTube - Ideal length of a video on YouTube is less than 5 min. If you are planning to increase the length, the content in the video should be highly engaging.
- Facebook Videos - Ideal length of the video should be 1 minute. Make sure you put extra efforts for the first 3 seconds of the video on Facebook. 85% of Facebook videos are watched without sound because of the default setting.
- Instagram Videos - Ideal length of a video on Instagram is around 30 seconds to 1 minute, 10 seconds is the ideal length for stories. Ideal aspect ratio is widescreen or 1:1 and portrait mode for stories. Adding one hashtag in the caption results in 12% more engagement.
- Twitter Videos - Ideal Aspect ratio should be 2.39:1 so that it provides the best user experience. Around 90% of videos are watched on mobile phones, so use a mobile-first approach.
Source - inc.com